(tv show) HOUSE Star Lisa Edelstein Checks In To CHILDRENS’ HOSPITAL - 2011

« Older   Newer »

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    HOUSE Star Lisa Edelstein Checks In To CHILDRENS’ HOSPITAL

The third season premiere of CHIILDRENS’ HOSPITAL is still months away (boo!), but after hitting up the set yesterday, I’m practically counting down the days. There are some crazy things coming our way.

I got some face time with series creator/star Rob Corddry and we chatted about some of his favorite upcoming guest stars. It’s a solid list of talent and he admitted that the mystery guest star he and the cast had previously teased is HOUSE star Lisa Edelstein.

Woohoo!

So who will Edelstein be playing? Check out the video for the details!

Source

CITAZIONE
    I don't even know what this show is about but I just wanna brag that a couple of weeks ago I found a Lisa sighting on FB of a guy who works at this show's production and posted on twitter! And now... HA!

That's why I say, don't follow Ausiello, follow me!!!!! :-D

Source

CITAZIONE
    OMG I REMEMBER THIS! YOU TOLD ME!

That dude saw Lisa in his office, he said "Lisa Edelstein is in my office and she's stunning", or something similar, right?

We thought she was there for a voiceover, or similar....Again: THANK YOU! GREAT FIND! :)

Source
    Web

2. huddylori

User deleted

Grazie per questo!!!

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE (huddylori @ 29/1/2011, 13:06) 
    Grazie per questo!!!

di nulla ;D
    Web

4. ~ßennyH~

User deleted

Oddio quello che fa il clown .... mi fa PAURA!!! xD

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE (~ßennyH~ @ 29/1/2011, 21:10) 
    Oddio quello che fa il clown .... mi fa PAURA!!! xD

: :ROTFL: : : :ROTFL: : : :ROTFL: :
    Web

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    PreciousStoneLE

Check in people: June 2 is a day to remember: LISA EDELSTEIN guest stars on Children's Hospital. Stay tuned an… (cont) http://deck.ly/~GXejG

CITAZIONE
    CLOSE_U

Childrens Hospital pokes fun at medical dramas like GA and House ...let me laugh...

CITAZIONE
    TheLisaEArmy

CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL - "Short parodies of medical dramas." and IMDB says GENRE IS COMEDY.. Now, let's see how LE will rock this appearance..

CITAZIONE
    TOWIFUNTA

RT @GMMRtv: HOUSE Star Lisa Edelstein Checks In To CHILDRENS' HOSPITAL - http://t.co/CP3I2au

CITAZIONE
    The TVLine-Up: TV Worth Watching This Week
    MAY 30, 2011 05:55 AM PDT

Coming to your screen this week: Nine series premieres, six season openers, three finales, two major sporting events, and a pair of rewatch-worthy comedy repeats. As but a supplement to the awesome features and original reporting TVLine has coming your way, here are 30 programs to keep on your radar.
    MONDAY, MAY 30
    9 pm Single Ladies (VH1) | Exec-produced by Queen Latifah, VH1′s first foray into scripted drama programming stars Stacey Dash (Clueless), LisaRaye McCoy (All Of Us) and Charity Shea (The Best Years) as a Carrie, Samantha and Miranda, Atlanta-style.
    10 pm Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition (ABC) | Series premiere: “Move… that… butt!”
    10 pm Breakout Kings (A&E) | Season finale: When the queen of a drug cartel breaks free — and stays free — while being chaperoned to a funeral, the team comes to suspect there’s a mole amongst them.
    10 pm Hard Times of R.J. Berger (MTV) | In back-to-back eps closing Season 2, R.J. tries to tell Amy how he feels, then vies with Max for a school honor.
    10 pm Platinum Hit (Bravo) | Let’s call this one “Project Runway with songwriters.” Jewel and Kara “Reporters, Please Don’t Ask Me About Idol, It’s All In My Book” DioGuardi judge.
    TUESDAY, MAY 31
    8 pm America’s Got Talent (NBC) | Host Nick Cannon and judges Sharon Osbourne, Piers Morgan and Howie Mandel all return for Season 6. Think Lee DeWyze will get asked on-stage for this one?
    9:30 Traffic Light (Fox) | In the series finale, Daryl “Chill” Mitchell — formerly of Brothers — shows up to tell this Fox comedy’s cast how it’s gonna be.
    10 pm Love Handles: Couples In Crisis (Lifetime) | Series premiere: Overweight couples attempt to lick issues that are heavy both literally and emotionally.
    WEDNESDAY, JUNE 1
    9 pm Franklin & Bash (TNT) | Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Raising the Bar) and Breckin Meyer (Road Trip) are brash young lawyers who get recruited to join Malcolm McDowell’s tony firm. Yes, M-PG’s hair is better this time around.
    9 pm Haunted Collector (Syfy) | Demonologist John Zaffis and his family of paranormal investigators track down haunted antiques, then stow them away for safe keeping — presumably next to the Ark of the Covenant?
    9 pm Mythbusters (Discovery) | Adam and Jamie, perhaps having watched The Matrix one too many times, test to see if a human can dodge a bullet — by SHOOTING. AT. EACH. OTHER.
    9 pm Modern Family (ABC) | Repeat reco No. 1: Phil is vexed by a nagging smoke detector, while Claire and Haley get wrapped up in a big misunderstanding.
    9:30 pm Cougar Town (ABC) | Repeat reco No. 2: Jennifer Aniston guests as Jules’ hinky shrink.
    10 pm Men of a Certain Age (TNT) | I’ve decided to check this series out this season, even at the risk of overidentifying with the subject matter. Won’t you join me?
    10 pm The World According to Paris (Oxygen) | The celebutante assured me (photo proof!) that this show will give you “the real Paris Hilton” — unlike her previous TV ventures or that night-vision sex vid.

THURSDAY, JUNE 2

8:30 pm National Spelling Bee (ESPN) | Don’t be, like, all Laodicean and blow this off. It’s good sport!
    9 pm NBA Finals, Game 1 (ABC) | Can the Mavs take the Heat? If not, they should get out of the kitchen! I’m here all week.
    10 pm Love Bites (NBC) | A year plus two weeks to the day that NBC revealed this rom-com anthology series as part of their fall 2010 schedule… here it is. Hopefully, the Judge Ito jokes hold up. Becki Newton (Ugly Betty) stars.

Midnight Children’s Hospital (Adult Swim) | Who said Lisa Edelstein isn’t playing doctor anymore? Why, she’s right here, guest-starring on the Season 3 premiere!

FRIDAY, JUNE 3
    8 pm Flashpoint (CBS) | A delusional man takes a diner hostage.. but the Vincent and Jules show up with that glowy briefcase.
    9 pm Whale Wars (Animal Planet) | Season premiere: Capt. Watson’s latest bid to thwart the Japanese whaling biz is stymied by a fuel leak and an injury to Bob Barker. Sorry, an injury aboard the Bob Barker.
    9 pm | Wild Things (Cinemax) | Talk about a champagne room.
    SATURDAY, JUNE 4
    7 pm X-Men (FX) | As the prequel X-Men: First Class hits theaters, see how Mystique evolved from Katniss to John Stamos’ ex-wife.
    8 pm NHL Stanley Cup Finals, Game 1 (NBC) | I don’t think the Lakers are winning this title either.
    SUNDAY, JUNE 5
    9 pm MTV Movie Awards | Jason Sudeikis (SNL) hosts this tribute to rather silly categories scientifically engineered to elicit teenage catcalls.
    9 pm Game of Thrones (HBO) | Coming off last night’s pivotal outing, Robb preps for war with Tywin Lannister; Jon clashes with drill instructor Thorne; and Tyrion finds an unlikely alliance.
    10 pm The Real L Word (Showtime) | Season 2 premiere: Can a mostly new cast heavy breathe life into this reality series?
    10 pm The Glades (A&E) | Season 2 premiere: Jim (Matt Passmore) must solve the murder of a Cuban gangster’s daughter, lest an all-out mob war erupt.
    10 pm The Killing (AMC) | Sarah’s son Jack goes missing. But why, when he is so well attended to?!
    11 pm Teen Wolf (MTV) | Tyler Posey takes the baton from Michael J. Fox, playing a lycanthrope lad named Scott who has a buddy named Stiles. And that, in today’s angsty, twisty Twilight Diaries age, is where the similarities end.

Source
    Web

7. ~ßennyH~

User deleted

ODDIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Bene bene bene!!! Ancora Lisa! Ancora come dottore!!! Io muoio! xD

8. huddylori

User deleted

CITAZIONE (~ßennyH~ @ 30/5/2011, 20:06) 
    ODDIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Bene bene bene!!! Ancora Lisa! Ancora come dottore!!! Io muoio! xD

LISA!!!!I love you!!!!!

9. frances

User deleted

Dunque Lisa guest star in una serie-parodia dei medical drama?! Ahah! Fantastico!!! Non vedo l'ora! :)

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Reminder: Lisa will guest star in "Children's Hospital" tonight at midnight ET/ET.

You can watch it later here: www.adultswim.com

Web

11. ~ßennyH~

User deleted

Staseraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *__________*
    Io lo guarderò domani perchè lo fanno ad un'orario veramente infame! xD

12. huddylori

User deleted

CITAZIONE (~ßennyH~ @ 2/6/2011, 15:00) 
    Staseraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *__________*
    Io lo guarderò domani perchè lo fanno ad un'orario veramente infame! xD

Pure io!!!
    Mi raccomando qualcuna trovi il modo perchè tutte lo posiamo vedere!!Grazie!!!

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    CLOSE_U

Childrens Hospital 's Rob Corddry on Season 3 , Clown Makeup, and House - TV.com http://t.co/7NZXQyK (Lisa Edelstein as a regular? why not?)

Web

14. huddylori

User deleted

Why not?
    Vedremo!!! :)
    Io voglio vedere Lisa in qualcosa di grande! Di più grande comunque!!

15. ~ßennyH~

User deleted

CITAZIONE (huddylori @ 2/6/2011, 21:44) 
    Why not?
    Vedremo!!! :)
    Io voglio vedere Lisa in qualcosa di grande! Di più grande comunque!!

Ecco anche io!!! Vedremo vedremo e speriamo in bene! xD :lol:

44 replies since 28/1/2011, 23:25   368 views