(tv show) HOUSE Star Lisa Edelstein Checks In To HOUSE OF LIES - 2013

« Older   Newer »

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Lisa Edelstein Books Arc on House of Lies

lisa_edelstein

Lisa Edelstein is moving into a new House. The House vet has booked a multi-episode arc on the second season of Showtime’s House of Lies. She will play Brynn, a smart and sexy political consultant whom Marty (Don Cheadle) encounters on one of his assignments. Edelstein’s post House gigs have included a run on The Good Wife and a guest stint on Elementary (airing this Thursday at 10/9c). House of Lies returns for a second season on Sunday, January 13th at 10/9c.

Read More at: http://tvline.com/2012/11/28/lisa-edelstei...mpaign=referral

CITAZIONE
    House of Lies - Season 2 - Casting News - Lisa Edelstein to Guest

Actress Lisa Edelstein is set to guest star on House of Lies season two. She’ll appear in two episodes of the show as Brynn, a smart and sexy political consultant whom Marty (Don Cheadle) encounters on one of his assignments.

House of Lies returns to Showtime on Sunday, Jan. 13 at 10 p.m.

Source

CITAZIONE
    EricIGN: Showtime just announced that Lisa Edelstein is guest starring in two episodes of House of Lies: Season 2.

CITAZIONE
    SHO_HouseOfLies: EXCITING: @LisaEdelstein (House) will guest star on season 2 of #HouseofLies! http://t.co/Jqp2jK2y #Showtime

Web

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    House of Lies: House Alum Lisa Edelstein to Guest Star

house-of-lies-lisa-edelstein-300x200

From a house of snark and medicine to a house of lies.

Showtime has announced that House alum Lisa Edelstein will be guest starring on the upcoming second season of House of Lies. In a two episode arc, she'll be playing Brynn, a sexy political consultant who Marty meets on assignment.

There's a chance that Edelstein's appearance will coincide with Bess Armstrong's role as a Meg Whitman-esque character who will likely be pursuing a political run during the season. There's not much information available about either character, but House of Lies mainly dealt with corporate/financial endeavors last season and two guest stars in the political field points to a connection of some type. Brynn could be a part of the time assembled by Armstrong's character (Julianne Hotschragar) to get the campaign either off the ground or back on the right track after a series of mishaps, though her brief time on the show suggests that maybe she wasn't a great fit.

Or, a little more likely, that Marty burned a bridge in hooking up with her and subsequently treating her poorly, obliterating any chance of the two being able to work together again. Since Marty has the name and the team, he'll get to stay on the campaign and Brynn gets dismissed.

In addition to her role as Dr. Lisa Cuddy on the FOX medical drama, Edelstein has appeared on the likes of The Good Wife, Childrens Hospital, and Elementary. Other guest stars this season on House of Lies include Nia Long, playing a former classmate of (and current rival to) Marty Kaan, and Larenz Tate, playing Marty's activist brother.

The second season of House of Lies premieres Sunday, January 13th at 10:00 on Showtime.

Do you think Brynn will have anything to do with Julianne's election? How will she get along with the rest of the pod, considering Marty's hook-up with Jeannie last season? Will the pod be able to break into politics and work their magic accordingly?

Read more at http://www.tvovermind.com/house-of-lies/ho...mFqwYl1PCsvp.99

CITAZIONE
    House's Lisa Edelstein Heads To House Of Lies

House_of_Lies_49825

While the cast of House of Lies may be a bit skewed toward males, what the Showtime series does have in the way of female actors is pretty great, with Kristen Bell and Dawn Olivieri among the leads. So Lisa Edelstein will be in good company when she joins the comedy for a multi-episode arc of the series' second season.

House of Lies stars Don Cheadle as Marty Kaan, the leader of a team of management consultants based out of Los Angeles who travel around the world helping their wealthy clients handle their issues. The series is set to return for Season 2 on January 13 and, according to TVLine, Lisa Edelstein will be appearing in Season 2 for multiple episodes, playing the role of Brynn, "a smart and sexy political consultant whom Marty encounters on one of his assignments." Will she get along with Marty or will she be at odds with him? Maybe both? He seems to have the most fun with people who fall under the "both" category (most notably, his ex-wife).

This is great news for House of Lies, not only because I'm sure I'm not alone in having missed Edelstein since her departure from House last year, but also because the actor's demonstrated range makes her a fantastic fit for a series like this, which mixes drama with comedy, something Edelstein's familiar with in her career. In addition to playing Cuddy on House, her TV credits include Felicity and The West Wing, and she also voices the role of Sharri Rothberg on American Dad. While we have her appearances on House of Lies to look forward when the show returns next year, Edelstein fans will want to tune in for tomorrow night's Elementary (Thursday, 10:00 p.m .on CBS) as she's expected to guest star in the episode ("The Long Fuse").

Source
    Web

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    CLOSE_U: 'House of Lies': Lisa Edelstein will guest star in season 2 http://t.co/fbtq63y3

Web

4. huddylori

User deleted

GRazie!!! Lisa si sta dando da fare!!!Mooolto bene!Aspettiamo pure questi episodi!!:)

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    LisaE_FanClub: 'House of Lies' Season 2

"Plus, Marty develops more than a passing interest in a political consultant (Lisa... http://t.co/FaNZAhx4
    Web

6. huddylori

User deleted

Lisa consulente politico...interessante non vedo l'ora!!1non vedo l'ora!!

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    freyaoz: ET Online: Edelstein Goes From 'House' To 'House' - Exclusive http://t.co/JGYBWk22 #LisaEdelstein
    Web

8. huddylori

User deleted

Questa si che è una bella notizia!!!:)
    Thankx so much!<333333!!!

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    SpoilerTV: House of Lies - Episode 2.05 - Sincerity Is an Easy Disguise in This Business - Promo and Sneak Peeks 2 & 3 http://t.co/YGUC6vAM
    Web

Group
    founder

Status
    Web

11. huddylori

User deleted

WOW!:)
    Thankx!

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    SHO_HouseOfLies: Marty finds a kindred spirit in guest star @LisaEdelstein in a preview for #HouseofLies: http://t.co/ipnaVq3D

Web

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    LisaEdelstein: Also doing a live tweet thing for @SHO_HouseOfLies episode this Sunday! No idea what that entails, feeling twitter ignorant. Twignorant?
    Web

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    LisaEdelstein: For better or for worse, I am live tweeting during tonight's ep! Be kind! 10PM EST @SHO_Network and @SHO_HouseOfLies #HouseOfLies
    Web

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Live Tweet with Lisa Edelstein for House of Lies 2x05

@iaraEdelstein @LisaEdelstein Say hello at least!
    ‏@LisaEdelstein @iaraEdelstein hello!

‏@SayxK @LisaEdelstein When you had read the script the first time, which part of it was enough strong for you to say: I want to play in the episode
    @SayxK i love @IamDonCheadle and the rest of the cast. They are hilarious and fantastic to work with.

‏@Are_Housesita @LisaEdelstein So, is it weird to see yourself on tv?
    @LisaEdelstein @Are_Housesita Very. Especially in high def.

‏@TV_VeganGirl @LisaEdelstein What's the biggest difference between doing cable and network television? Thanks for chatting with us tonight!
    @LisaEdelstein @TV_VeganGirl Cursing! I'm all for it!

@BrunaCora @LisaEdelstein hi, lisa!love the fact that you play powerful women. is that a important thing to you or it's a coincidence? ♥ from Brazil.
    @LisaEdelstein @BrunaCora 2 thngs I'm rarely cast as are shy and catholic.

@Dweebowitz @LisaEdelstein I'm going to put together a script with you as a nun. Although, I'd be forced to make you one of those badass nuns with guns.
    @LisaEdelstein @Dweebowitz YES

@br_ass_ilianfan @LisaEdelstein purple is so your color. You look gorgeous in @SHO_HouseOfLies tonight. I love your botox-free face ;)
    @LisaEdelstein @br_ass_ilianfan that's such an interesting compliment! ;) thanks...

@Megabby @LisaEdelstein It's thrilling to see you on a comedy. did you feel like the edgy and sarcastic tone of the show was a good match for you?
    @LisaEdelstein @Megabby My mother says it was.

@anasyx @LisaEdelstein I whish you share some scenes with @IMKristenBell
    @LisaEdelstein @anasyx me too! I love that gal.

@CaughtOffBase @LisaEdelstein WAIT, YOU'RE NOT CATHOLIC?!? Rethinking things...
    @LisaEdelstein @CaughtOffBase I foiled again! Bwahahahahah!

LisaEdelstein
    Thx so much to all for joining me on this testicle ridden zucchini loving ride!! #HouseOfLies

Source

Web

36 replies since 28/11/2012, 23:00   695 views