thanks to @DrHouseFrance
    Web

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Hugh Laurie: Tv grandes chaînes interview: translated by @LapizSilkwood

Love in intravenous injection

Interviewer: Obviously in this season, your character seems more cheerful and a bit less cranky. This lighter mood, is it the Cuddy effect ?
    Hugh: Yes it is ! Do you realize that house is even gonna say the word “love” ! It's a huge progress, isn't it ? Who could have believed that he'll one day be capable of showing his feelings to anyone ?

I: We even are to have a scene where you wake up next to Lisa Edelstein with a smile that says a lot...
    H: I wouldn't want to be any misconception ! I don't wake up next to Lisa Edelstein, House wakes up next to Cuddy. But to answer from a purely technical point of view, I think we did good. Shooting love scenes is not an easy thing. 200 people stare at you while you're naked, whispering
    love words to each other ! You need a lot of focus & imagination so that the viewer don't find that we are at the 10th take and that all you dream about is not to find the best position under the sheets but to put on a robe and to move on to something else. [laughs]

I: You talk about this scene like a test !
    H: There are actors for who shooting this kind of scene isn't a problem. They undress, they do some jokes to loosen the atmosphere et in a heart beat, they make us believe that the lady is in the seventh heaven. Sorry but I'm far from being a Casanova !

I: Anyway, the lovers chemistry works well on screen. Had you had enough time to prepare yourself psychologically ?
    H: Prepare myself ? I don't if the term is appropriate. We're lucky Lisa & I to know each other for a couple of years now. We went through the "testing each other" part already. So, we've gained in spontaneity, complicy and we can even say in versatility/adaptability. In short: at 9 am we were to meet up on set and at 9:30 am we were kissing each other. No time-out, the output was optimum.

I: This closeness between the two: does it mean that House is gonna be less cynical in the future ?
    H: I don't think so ! This love story is a islandof happiness in a sea of depression. House can row all he wants into a coast of tenderness, one part of him will always push him towards the sea. And in the sea there is pessimism, doubt, incapacity of enjoying the present. What do you want, that's who Gregory House is ! He's allergic to happinness and happinness is afraid of him: these two are not going to meet anytime soon.

But Lisa Cuddy could have cure his wounds....

House is a tortured guy and Cuddy has her own fears. It's true that he could have been the father she was looking for to raise her child. Unfortunately, they both have so much personnal suffering to deal with that naturally, all the energy they use to cauterize their ill-being harm the love they have for each other.

I: And you Hugh Laurie, what kind of lover were you back then in your first dates ?
    H: My biggest flaw was that I intellectualized everything.In other words, I had had to establish a plan of attack, I had to write on a piece of paper some quotes from the biggest romantic writers for example. And while I was thinking about what to say to her, the girl I was hitting on had already left to the movies with a much faster and more pragmatical than me !

I: Are you then an incurable romantic ?
    H: That is the kind of questions you'd have to ask my wife! We've been together for a long tile now and I assume that if she's still with me, it's because I succeeded to take all the weeds there was in the garden.

I: Are you aware that you're a sex symbol worldwide ?
    Your question is a bit annoying. If I answer yes: all the husband and lovers on Earth are gonna come to get me and if I answer no, people are gonna believe I'm full of myself. So I'm gonna say: Joker!

I: What is the first thing you do when you find your wife again, who stayed in the UK with your children ?
    H: I leave the cane and the accent, and I shave. She hates the kisses that prickle.

Web

3. vale-bloom

User deleted

quanti ricordi ! T.T
    Certo, l'ultima affermazione è bleah. Immaginarlo che bacia il mostro è troppo bleah. Grazie mille <3

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE (vale-bloom @ 2/2/2012, 10:38) 
    quanti ricordi ! T.T
    Certo, l'ultima affermazione è bleah. Immaginarlo che bacia il mostro è troppo bleah. Grazie mille <3

di niente cara<3
    Web

5. huddylori

User deleted

CITAZIONE (vale-bloom @ 2/2/2012, 10:38) 
    quanti ricordi ! T.T

: :soddisfazioni: :

4 replies since 1/2/2012, 18:32   107 views