Lie To Me*

« Older   Newer »

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE (babbet-house @ 9/11/2010, 20:44) 
    ma l'avete visto il fnale dell'ultimo episodio ??
    :wub: :wub: :wub:

perchè il promo non si trova mai ? *grr*

ehm, io l'ho postato nel callian XD lo posto anche qui ^^

Lie to me* 3x06 "Beyond Belief" promo

Web

2. babbet-house

User deleted

grazie Tere !
    noi abbiamo cercato su youtube ma non l'abbiamo trovato

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE (babbet-house @ 9/11/2010, 21:46) 
    grazie Tere !
    noi abbiamo cercato su youtube ma non l'abbiamo trovato

di nulla ;D e per il finale... *_____________*
    Web

4. Bibi Sunshiner 94

User deleted

Il finale è stato.... *_______________* FANTASTICO io personalmente l'avrei fatto continuare -_- -_- :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: : :blush2: :

5. babbet-house

User deleted

siii che bas##@di !! XD

Group
    founder

Status
    Lie to me Season 2 Bloopers

Web

Group
    founder

Status
    Lie to Me 3x07 HD Preview

Web

8. spuffy93*

User deleted

Bella brlla brlla brlla... voglio vedere assolutamente l'episodio!!!
    Qualcuno ha una macchina del tempo???

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    No Back 9 Order For Fox's 'Lie To Me'
    By NELLIE ANDREEVA | Tuesday December 7, 2010 @ 1:19pm PST

Fox will not be giving a back-nine order to crime procedural Lie to Me, whose current third season will consist of 13 episodes. Sources at the network stress that the show has not been canceled, with final decision expected to be made in the spring. The rationale for the order cutback is that Fox won't need more episodes from the Tim Roth-starring series because, according to the network's recently announced midseason schedule, Lie To Me is only slated to run through Jan. 31, with midseason drama The Chicago Code taking over its Monday 9 PM slot on Feb. 7. Last season, Fox ended up with 12 episodes of Lie to Me in the can after ordering 22 and only using the series for the fall. The network ended up airing those 12 episodes over the summer.

Source
    Web

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Lie To Me - About to be Cancelled?

Fox has decided not to order the back 9 Episodes of Lie To Me. Is this a sign that it's soon to be cancelled?

Source
    CITAZIONE
    07/12 - La produzione dei 13 episodi della terza stagione di Lie to Me si è conclusa e la FOX non ha intenzione di ordinarne altri 9 per questa stagione, così da darle una stagione completa, almeno non per il momento. Ciò non significa che la FOX abbia cancellato la serie. Probabilmente attendono di vedere cosa faranno gli episodi di Gennaio per prendere una decisione, ma in ogni caso, vogliono prendersi tempo fino a primavera e non escludono che altri episodi possano essere ordinati per l'estate o l'autunno prossimo.
    Sembra piuttosto che la FOX stia considerando Lie to Me, ancora una volta, un tappa buchi, da usare nel caso uno dei nuovi show non abbia successo.

Source: Hollywoodreporter
    Web

11. babbet-house

User deleted

:cry: :cry:

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    3x13 “Killer App” - 31 Gennaio

01/12 - Sembrerebbe che gli autori si siano ispirati al film The Social Network.
    L'episodio è incentrato su Zach, l'inventore di un'applicazione per cellulari che ha reso ricchi lui e i suoi due migliori amici. Non è comunque un segreto, che Zach voglia estromettere dalla compagnia i suoi amici, il ché diventa un problema quando uno dei due muore. Source: TvGuide

10/12 - Ashton Holmes (Nikita) è stato scritturato per la parte di Zach Morstein. Source: LietoMeScoop

Source
    Web

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Lie To Me - Nikita's Ashton Holmes To Guest

It's always fun when two of the shows I cover share people.

For those of you (myself included) who were sad to see Ashton Holmes exit Nikita in this week's episode, there's some solace to be had: he's just been cast in a guest role on Lie To Me in a January episode that might sound suspiciously like a popular film.

Movieline reports that Ashton's collared the role of Zach Morstein, the co-founder of a social networking site who becomes a murder suspect when one of his colleagues ends up dead.

Before Holmes (pictured here in a scene from "2.0" with Tiffany Hines) joined Nikita, he also worked with that show's star Shane West in the film What We Do Is Secret.

Source
    Web

417 replies since 25/4/2010, 20:09   6824 views