HQ Prevention June 2010 Magazine
    l'intervista è uguale a questa.. già tradotta ^_^ ^_^
    thanks septimiu29

image image image
    image image

Edited by Addison88 - 8/5/2010, 13:52

2. Ilaria9182

User deleted

: :bouncy: : : :barella: : : :looove: : : :bouncy: : : :barella: : : :looove: : : :bouncy: : : :barella: : : :looove: : : :bouncy: : : :barella: : : :looove: : : :bouncy: : : :barella: : : :looove: :

È stupendissimaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Poi adoro com'è vestita!!! Ed i suoi capelli!!!!!! :wub:
    Grazie mille Bea!!!

Group
    founder

Status
    oddioooooooooooooooo è meravigliosaaaaaa : :looove: : : :looove: : : :looove: : : :looove: : : :looove: : : :looove: : : :looove: : : :looove: : : :looove: : : :looove: : : :looove: : : :looove: :
    Web

4. huddylori

User deleted

Sempre bella!!!!

5. huddyfinoallafine

User deleted

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FANTASTICAAAA : :barella: : : :barella: : : :barella: : : :barella: : : :barella: : : :barella: :

6. thedoc11

User deleted

O MIO DIO!!!!!!!!! : :looove: : : :looove: : : :looove: : : :looove: :

7. huddy_love*

User deleted

Dioo Santooo che bellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa : :looove: :

8. Sorry;

User deleted

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*_*
    : :madlove: : : :madlove: : : :madlove: : : :madlove: : : :madlove: : : :madlove: :
    E' incantevole ù.ù

9. { Sabro~

User deleted

ma è meravigliosaaaaaaaaaa!

grazie Beaaa!

10. ~ßennyH~

User deleted

Stupenda!!!!!!! : :barella: :

A free My BITCH,baby!

Group
    housefan

Status
    Bellaaaaa<3

Group
    founder

Status
    kwaku alston/prevention magazine

vi metto l'aricolo in link e la foto (l'articolo è parte dell'int alla Jacobs, credo niente di nuovo )

per ora c'è solo questa di foto...
    http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/d...CzCWKgZVxF1DRaL

Web

13. ~ßennyH~

User deleted

Grazieeeeee! :wub:

14. Addison88

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    House's Lisa Edelstein Sounds Off on Body Image

So often, the celebrity stories that get the most press focus on fad diets, lose-weight-quick schemes and who’s recently packed on the pounds. But for 44-year-old actress Lisa Edelstein who plays the sexy, confident Dr. Cuddy in Fox’s “House,” keeping her body healthy through a vegetarian diet and practicing yoga has been a lifelong commitment, not just a quick fix during her time in the limelight.

“I think in the developed world, we eat addictively, and it’s hard to find a healthy relationship with food,” Edelstein said in Prevention’s June issue, on sale May 4. “We have emotional attachments to food from childhood. And it’s a mistake when people go on diets — they’re waiting for it to end. You have to find a way to have a relationship.”

With childhood obesity in the U.S. at an all-time high, we tend to think Edelstein is right on about most people’s relationship with food. For her part, the actress became a vegetarian at the age of 15 and hasn’t looked back. “I was never a big meat eater — I was always picky,” she told Prevention. Being raised in a kosher home also had something to do with it, since, she said, “if you’re raised with a food restriction, it’s not that difficult to have another kind of food restriction.”

At some point, Edelstein recalls dreaming that she was eating chicken, “But in the dream, I understood that it was actually miniature human legs and arms. My brain was connecting muscle and bone to another animal. Once I had made that connection, it just wasn’t something I wanted to eat.”

The actress loves vegetables, with favorites including broccoli, kale, carrots, Brussels sprouts, string beans, sugar snaps, hearts of romaine and avocado. “I love to cook! One of my favorite things to make is lemongrass soup. It’s wonderful, like vegetarian chicken soup — really good when you don’t feel well.”

In spite of her health-conscious eating habits from a young age, Edelstein still experienced a shock when she hit puberty later in her teen years. “When I was 19, I went from a size zero to a size 10 in six months,” Edelstein told Prevention. “My boobs and my butt grew 3 1⁄2 sizes. Suddenly, I was this voluptuous woman, and I had no idea what to do with my body. I hated it. Eating was so much fun until then…. (Now) you sort of have to learn how not to eat potato chips.”

To counter her drastically-changing body, the actress has always been active, and has been “doing Mysore [mahy-sawr] style Ashtanga yoga for 14 years. I like it because it’s a self-practice-everyone’s doing the practice they’ve learned. The teacher only gives you another pose because you’re ready for it.”

http://www.thatsfit.com/2010/04/28/houses-...-on-body-image/

CITAZIONE
    'HOUSE' STAR LISA EDELSTEIN ON BABIES, BODY IMAGE AND MOREEntertainment Tonight, aprile 28, 2010
    ET has the latest...

In the June issue of Prevention magazine, "House" star Lisa Edelstein, 43, opens up about kids, finding the right man and her own body issues.

"I've long stopped waiting for my life to look like what I was told," she says in the magazine. "If I wait to, like, have the perfect man to see this or that, I’ll never go. So I grab onto life and go on my own or with friends. I’m demanding from my life whatever is healthy and good for me."

And whether that involves children, she doesn't quite know yet.

"I think about it," she says. "But I don’t want to do it by myself. When you grow up female, you’re handed a package of what to expect -- get married, have kids, be a mother. But it may not happen. It’s funny to see the fork in the road. It’s going to go either way, soon, and can you make peace with that direction? So...we’ll see. I have no idea what will happen."

Edelstein also talks about her own body image demons, saying she didn't hit puberty until she was 19.

"I went from a size zero to a size 10 in 6 months," she says. "My boobs and my butt grew 3 1/2 sizes. Suddenly, I was this voluptuous woman, and I had no idea what to do with my body. I hated it. Eating was so much fun until then…. (Now) you sort of have to learn how not to eat potato chips."

http://wonderwall.msn.com/movies/house-sta...e-1549489.story

CITAZIONE
    House’s Lisa Edelstein: “I don’t want to raise a child by myself”

Could House's Lisa Edelstein be Hollywood’s next single mom? “I think about it,” the 43-year-old actress, who plays Dr. Cuddy, admits in the June issue of Prevention magazine, on stands May 4. “But I don’t want to do it by myself. When you grow up female, you’re handed a package of what to expect — get married, have kids, be a mother. But it may not happen. It’s funny to see the fork in the road. It’s going to go either way, soon, and can you make peace with that direction? So… we’ll see. I have no idea what will happen.” One thing that’s guaranteed: Lisa will do things her way. “I’ve long stopped waiting for my life to look like what I was told,” she reveals. “If I wait to, like, have the perfect man to see this or that, I’ll never go. So I grab onto life and go on my own or with friends. I’m demanding from my life whatever is healthy and good for me.”

http://www.intouchweekly.com/2010/04/house...Weekly+Magazine)

Group
    founder

Status
    grazie bea ^_^
    Web

34 replies since 23/4/2010, 20:22   453 views