(tv show) house star lisa edelstein checks in to castle - 2013

« Older   Newer »

1. Polly88

User deleted

Leggo adesso la novità..
    Wow!! Sono contenta! :woot:
    Non sono una fan sfegatata della serie ma ogni tanto la seguo.. Sicuramente nei prossimi mesi recupererò e guarderò le puntate con Lisa! (restando sempre in attesa di vederla come protagonista in una serie tutta sua! :shifty: )

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Castle SCOOP! — Lauren

Could there be a Castle spin-off in the works!? Okay, probably not right now. But according to Stana Katic, her scenes with upcoming guest star Lisa Edelstein are definitely good enough to warrant one. “It’s been a wonderful pleasure to work with her,” Katic spilled at last night’s premiere of Elysium. “And she always goes, ‘We should make this a spin-off. If they need a spin-off, it is us two right here.’ So I guess judging by that, she’s glad she joined us too. She’s so lovely and respectful of the story we’ve cooked up until now and also of the one we are developing at this point.” And as for that rumor of disruption on the Castle set? Katic says, “I don’t know what rumors you are hearing, but we are still having a great time on set and we are still making what I think is a great TV show. I hope that rests everything. … I worked with [Nathan] today and it was great. … Things are good.”

Source

CITAZIONE
    seamusdever: Hanging with @LisaEdelstein and our FNG @JoshuaBitton. @Jon_Huertas is there too. http://t.co/TRHPFx32kP

Web

3. huddylori

User deleted

Grazie Tere!
    Beh,uno spin-off con Lisa protagonista non sdarebbe male!!
    Per ora spero di vederla il più a lungo possibile in Castle!
    E Stana ha avuto davvero delle bellissime parole per Lisa!:)

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    LEdelsteinNews: New pic of Lisa Edelstein on the Castle set via @roxy_estre :D http://t.co/HribIREjKz

1098342_576933532349014_2043526326_n
    Web

5. huddylori

User deleted

Love her! :wub:

6. nuvola010

User deleted

Si è saputo poi quante puntate si sta?

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE (nuvola010 @ 26/8/2013, 12:35) 
    Si è saputo poi quante puntate si sta?

ancora no (;
    CITAZIONE
    LEdelsteinNews: Andrew Marlowe: "And it’s really fun watching her (Lisa Edelstein's Character) interact with Beckett…and with Castle." #Castle

---

LEdelsteinNews: Andrew Marlowe: "Lisa Edelstein comes in as a top-notch federal investigator" #Castle
    Web

8. huddylori

User deleted

Grazie Tere!...speriamo che rimanga per molte puntate!:)

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    LisaE_FanClub: Fall 2013 TV Preview: ABC's 'Castle' season 6 premiere

"It's great to finally get to see a different side to... http://t.co/ukHntJS6np

---

LisaE_FanClub: 'Castle' season 6 premiere spoilers: What to expect in "Valkyrie"

"It is really good to see Lisa Edelstein back... http://t.co/f1Oi3hgQJ8

---

LisaE_FanClub: CASTLE Season 6 Premiere: ‘Valkyrie’ You Ask, I Answer | Give Me My Remote

"I’d like to keep Lisa Edelstein as... http://t.co/076LEiEvrr
    Web

10. huddylori

User deleted

Grazie !!!:)

Group
    founder

Status
    nuova foto**

image 1235310_585473671495000_337985982_n
    Web

12. huddylori

User deleted

Grande Lisa!!!!:)

Group
    founder

Status
    182324_510271392391482_1349083723_n
    Web

14. huddylori

User deleted

Grazie!!!Speriamo di avere buone informazioni!

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Keck's Exclusives First Look: Castle Recruits Former House Fave Lisa Edelstein

130906mag-castle-edelstein1_300x206

Is this the woman who will come between Rick Castle (Nathan Fillion) and Kate Beckett (Stana Katic)? Former House star Lisa Edelstein begins a three-episode Castle arc as investigator Rachel McCord, who is connected to Beckett's job offer in Washington, D.C., in the ABC drama's Sept. 23 premiere. "McCord becomes a mentor to Beckett and doesn't quite understand why Castle is hanging around," Edelstein says. "What McCord's done with her life is really inspiring and tempting to Beckett, but it is also threatening to the way of life Beckett's chosen so far."

Edelstein admits she still hasn't watched the 2012 series finale of House, which aired one year after her character, Dr. Cuddy, was written off the show under ugly circumstances when contract negotiations did not work out. "I wasn't happy with how my character ended at all," she says. "It was a really complicated and upsetting situation, which is why I decided not to do the finale. It was horrible and there was no amount of money that would have made it OK."

Source
    Web

77 replies since 10/7/2013, 22:08   1073 views