CITAZIONE (huddylori @ 9/2/2012, 21:10) 
    Grazie!!♥♥♥

di niente ;D
    Web

2. huddylori

User deleted

CITAZIONE

@PreciousStoneLE
    Precious Stone New Post: “Blue-Eyed Butcher” Promo (Lisa Edelstein as narrator) - www.lisaedelstein.net/?p=3940

Group
    founder

Status
    grazie lori<33
    Web

4. huddylori

User deleted

Di nulla!

Allora questo film verra trsmesso da questa LIFETIME TV!
    Riusciremo a recuperarlo?
    Sembra molto interessante,anche per il fatto che si basa su una storia vera1

E POI NATURALMENTE C'E' LISA!!!

Group
    founder

Status
    First Promotional Stills of Lisa Edelstein in Blue-Eyed Butcher

thumb_0001 thumb_0002 thumb_0003

Here for the HQs<3

ecco le MQs^^ prima me le aveva caricate malissimoXD

normal_0001 normal_0002 normal_0003
    Web

6. huddylori

User deleted

Grazie Tere!!<3

7. vale-bloom

User deleted

lei è S P L E N D I D A

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    TV Tango ‏

BLUE EYED BUTCHER @Sara_Paxton: Working w/ @LisaEdelstein - she's so sweet, but she had to be mean to me in movie. I was big HOUSE fan.

CITAZIONE
    Jamie Steinberg

.@Sara_Paxton says @LisaEdelstein is nice & filming the court scenes were tough because she's funny & nice #BlueEyedButcher

CITAZIONE
    Jamie Steinberg

@Sara_Paxton Thank you so much for taking your time to talk #BlueEyedButcher this afternoon! The movie is intense & incredible! #proudtweet

CITAZIONE
    Jamie Steinberg ‏

.@Sara_Paxton says she was a big fan of @LisaEdelstein on #House

Web

9. huddylori

User deleted

Grazie Tere!!
    Lei Era una big fan di Lisa in House!!
    Tutte lo eravamo!:(

10. Polly88

User deleted

Grazie!!^^

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Lisa Edelstein, Sara Paxton to Star in Lifetime's BLUE-EYED BUTCHER, 3/3

267DB13DC-EDCA-12B3-9DF617264D4D1EA6

2011 People's Choice Award winner Lisa Edelstein (House, The Good Wife) swaps out her stethoscope for legal briefs as she plays tough Texas prosecutor Kelly Siegler in the Lifetime Original Movie, Blue-Eyed Butcher, which will make its world premiere on Saturday, March 3, 2012 at 8:00PM ET/PT. Based on a true story, the Sony Pictures Television distributed film, co-starring Sara Paxton (Superhero Movie, Shark Night 3D) and Justin Bruening (Knight Rider, Ringer), follows the story of Susan Wright (Paxton), a beautiful young wife and mother of two who violently kills her husband in their Houston home after years of alleged abuse.

Dubbed by the media as the "Blue-Eyed Butcher," Susan Wright appeared to have a fairytale life -- an adoring husband Jeff (Bruening), two beautiful kids, and close family and friends. But six years into their marriage, the fairytale crumbles when Jeff is found dead and buried in the backyard of their suburban home. The close-knit community is shocked as police accuse Susan of pre-meditated murder - luring her husband into the bedroom, tying him up and violently stabbing him almost 200 times before haphazardly cleaning up the crime scene. As Jeff's family reels from the devastating news, Susan begins to mount her aggressive defense -- that she needed to kill Jeff -- out of self-preservation for herself and her children after years of physical and mental abuse. But prosecutor Kelly Siegler is skeptical of her defense and forcefully argues Susan is a cunning, doe-eyed sociopath, who has used her good looks to try to get away with anything in life -- even murder.

Blue-Eyed Butcher is distributed by Sony Pictures Television. Judith Verno (Lifetime's Drew Peterson: Untouchable, Craigslist Killer) and Frank von Zerneck (Lifetime's The Pregnancy Pact, Flirting with Forty) executive produced the film with Stephen Kay (Craigslist Killer, Sons of Anarchy) serving as co-executive producer and director. The script was written by Michael J. Murray.

ABOUT LIFETIME

Lifetime Television is committed to offering the highest quality entertainment and information programming, and advocating a wide range of issues affecting women and their families. Lifetime Television(R), LMN(R), Lifetime Real Women(R) and Lifetime Digital(TM) are part of Lifetime Entertainment Services, LLC, a subsidiary of A+E Networks. A+E Networks is a joint venture of the Disney-ABC Television Group, Hearst Corporation and NBC Universal.

Read more: http://tv.broadwayworld.com/article/Lisa-E...0#ixzz1nWDPUcxX

Web

12. huddylori

User deleted

thankx!

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Sara Paxton talks about working with Lisa Edelstein

You’re working with Lisa Edelstein on this movie. Both you and Justin are. What’s that been like and have you gotten to speak with her about, “House,” or anything like that?

Sara: Well, Lisa’s great. She’s really nice and really funny and it’s – it was kind of hard to do all the prosecution scenes because she had to be mean to me and I had to cry which is – she’s really funny and nice, so yes, that was hard. But we wrapped a couple months ago so I – we didn’t really have time to talk about, “House,” or anything. I was too busy trying to be all emotional all day and stuff. But I was a big fan of her in, “House.” So I was cool.

Source
    Web

14. huddylori

User deleted

Che carina SAra!!!

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    LT in the Morning

hey STAR 95-9 fans! like House on fox? well, we will have Lisa Edelstein, aka Dr. Cuddy on the show today to talk about her departure from the show, and her new series, the Good Wife. it's coming up next hour! get your questions and comments in here!

CITAZIONE
    Precious Stone

cool. Lisa Edelstein's fans our Queen will be on radio soon http://t.co/rZjKJQUb

CITAZIONE
    Precious Stone

appereantly the live is here http://t.co/wacOmszp

Web

54 replies since 14/12/2011, 09:50   12983 views