Lie To Me*

« Older   Newer »

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Lie To Me - Episode 3.03 - Dirty Loyal - Press Release

THE LIGHTMAN GROUP EXAMINES POLICE PROFILING TECHNIQUES ON AN ALL-NEW “LIE TO ME” MONDAY, OCTOBER 18, ON FOX

Shoshanna Stern (“Weeds”) and Anna Gunn (“Breaking Bad”) Guest-Star

The Lightman Group is hired to examine police profiling techniques in the wake of an incident involving Wallowski (guest star Monique Curnen), and Internal Affairs attempts to leverage Lightman’s relationship with Wallowski to get him to incriminate her in the all-new “Dirty Loyal” episode of LIE TO ME airing Monday, Oct. 18 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (LTM-303) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Tim Roth as Cal Lightman; Kelli Williams as Gillian Foster; Brendan Hines as Eli Loker; Monica Raymund as Ria Torres; Hayley McFarland as Emily Lightman

Guest cast: Anna Gunn as Jenkins; Monique Curnen as Det. Wallowski; Michael Dempsey as Farr; Bobby Soto as Louis; Carole Gutierrez as Mrs. Phillips; Joseph Julian Soria as Prince John; Shahine Ezell as Suarez; Sonny Valens as Stomper; Fahim Anwar as Charles; Shoshanna Stern as Sarah; Rene Moran as Flaco

Source
    Web

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    3x01 "In the Red" - 4 Ottobre

LA TERZA STAGIONE DI LIE TO ME SARA' TRASMESSA LUNEDI' 4 OTTOBRE

Nella premiere della terza stagione, Lightman tenta ogni sforzo per evitare che un uomo accecato dal desiderio di vendetta, rapini una banca.
    Nel frattempo, Lightman cerca di rimediare ad un errore trattenendo un uomo colpevole delle sue azioni.

Guest Cast: Monique Gabriela Curnen nei panni di Wallowski; Michael Kenneth Williams nei panni di Henry Miller; Audrey Marie Anderson nei panni di Dr. Mary Hanson; Fahim Anwar nei panni di Charles; Jamie Hector nei panni di Henry Miller; Shawn Doyle nei panni di Mike Salinger; Hedy Burress nei panni di Steph Salinger; Nigel Gibbs nei panni di John Agro; Linda Purl nei panni di Meredith Spencer; Shoshannah Stern nei panni di Sarah

Source
    CITAZIONE
    3x02 "The Royal We" - 11 Ottobre

UN PROSCIOGLIMENTO PORTA AD UNA RICONCILIAZIONE

Shoshanna Stern ("Weeds") fa da Guest-Star

Lightman difende un uomo accusato ingiustamente da una folla di gente sempre più a lui ostile. Nel tentativo di proscioglierlo, Lightman scopre un oscuro segreto che aiuta una madre e sua figlia ad iniziare il processo di guarigione.

Guest cast: Adelaide Clemens nei panni di Megan; Christina Change nei panni di Candice; Kate Orsini nei panni di Nancy; Mariah Buzolin nei panni di Ashley; Mark Doerr nei panni di Carter; Brent Sexton nei panni di Thomas Fletcher; Monique Curnen nei panni di Wallowski; Sherri Saum nei panni di Candice; Katherine Lanasa nei panni di Laura Cross; Jennifer Marsala nei panni di Anna; Shoshanna Stern nei panni di Sarah; Fahim Anwar nei panni di Charles; Daniella Bobadillas nei panni di Dee Dee

Source
    CITAZIONE
    3x03 "Dirty Loyal" - 18 Ottobre

IL GRUPPO LIGHTMAN ESAMINA LE TECNICHE DI PROFILING DELLA POLIZIA

Shoshanna Stern ("Weeds") e Anna Gunn ("Breaking Bad") fanno da Guest-Star

Il gruppo Lightman è assunto per esaminare le tecniche di profiling della polizia a seguito di un incidente che ha coinvolto Wallowski (Monique Curnen) e gli Affari Interni cercano di fare leva sul rapporto con Walloski affinché lui la incrimini.

Guest cast: Anna Gunn nei panni di Jenkins; Monique Curnen nei panni di Det. Wallowski; Michael Dempsey nei panni di Farr; Bobby Soto nei panni di Louis; Carole Gutierrez nei panni di Mrs. Phillips; Joseph Julian Soria nei panni di Prince John; Shahine Ezell nei panni di Suarez; Sonny Valens nei panni di Stomper; Fahim Anwar nei panni di Charles; Shoshanna Stern nei panni di Sarah; Rene Moran nei panni di Flaco

Source
    Web

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Lie to Me: Will Lightman go too far without the FBI?

When Lie to Me returns for its third season, Cal Lightman and his team of lie-detecting scientists will be freed from their ties to Ben Reynolds and the FBI.

But while the show's producers made that decision to allow Lightman (Tim Roth) to take on different kinds of cases, will the lack of checks and balances prove dangerous for the Lightman Group?

Lie to Me: End of the line for Lightman and Reynolds

"We are leaning into Lightman's general conflict with power and authority," executive producer Alexander Cary tells TVGuide.com. "In the first episode of Season 3, he goes too far. He sails extremely close to the wind.

"It's much more difficult for him to open doors and get inside places," Roth adds. "So, he has to result to borderline illegal tactics and his own sense of mischief to get into a room. All of the stuff with Reynolds [Mekhi Phifer] was good and enjoyable, but it made things too easy for Lightman. Things are much more fun when it's difficult for him to get to access. It's much more the rogue element."

However, sometimes even Lightman's cleverness isn't enough to get the access he needs. Cue the return of Detective Wallowski (Monique Curnen), the bent cop who broke into Lightman's home in the Season 2 finale.

Fall TV: Get scoop on your favorite returning shows

"He has a crooked cop that he can call on when he's in trouble or when he needs something done and blackmail into helping him out," Roth says, noting that Wallowski's shadiness still doesn't compare to how low Lightman might stoop when he's looking for answers. "He's worse I think, but he has this odd sense of ethics and morality. She's in a bad spot, and he exploits it, but he also helps her with it."

As for those different types of cases this season, executive producer David Graziano says Lightman won't sit around waiting for the work to come to him. In Monday's episode, Lightman gets mixed up in a case when he tries to stop a man at his local bank branch from robbing it.

"Sometimes Lightman gets into these cases this year based on nothing more than intellectual curiosity and a desire to see what turns the case takes," Graziano says. "Lightman can recognize antagonists out there in the world. Because of his gift, he can see them and he'll come up against more villains this year. We get to have a lot of fun with twisted people — people that only Lightman can see and only Lightman can take down."

Exclusive: Tricia Helfer to crush on Lie to Me's Lightman

There will also be a steady stream of high-caliber guest stars (Anna Gunn, Tricia Helfer, Annette O'Toole), which Roth attributes to the strength of this season's storytelling. But, the show will also focus on introducing some new regulars as well. To keep Lightman focused on a deadline for a new book about
    his work, Foster (Kelli Williams) assigns a few grad students, including one played by Shoshannah Stern, to keep Lightman on point.

"It's one of the ways that we're going to put the science on its feet this season," Graziano says. "We show these grad students doing what appear to be fools' errands at first, but it ends up actually pertaining to the science of the episode."

But let's not forget about Loker (Brendan Hines) and Torres (Monica Raymund), who Cary says also will be further developed this season. "There are going to be some changes for both characters in terms of what they do on the show and their value to the team. Rather than just tap computer keys and stuff, they get to go out on the street and play."

Check out photos of the Lie to Me cast

Those changes won't be easily accepted by control-freak Lightman. That also leads to bit of conflict between him and Loker. "So far, Loker's been sitting in the lab and is not what Lightman considers a very street-smart intellectual," Graziano adds. "For Lightman to get to a place where he views Loker as an equal, Loker's going to have to get his nose dirty on the street."

"Lightman wants to help people, he just doesn't know how to show them how much he cares," Cary adds. "The way he shows them is by negative attention, which is the fun of the show. So, he f---- with people while he helps them at the same time. And sometimes it's very difficult for people such as Loker to understand that."

Lie to Me premieres Monday at 9/8c on Fox.

Source
    Web

Group
    founder

Status
    Lie To Me - Episode 3.02 - The Royal We - Promotional Photos

imageimageimage
    imageimageimage

Source
    Web

5. babbet-house

User deleted

oggi oggi ogiiiii
    ok basta è inutele che ci emozioniamo tanto la vediamo domani sottotitoli permettendo XDD

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Tim Roth: ‘Lie To Me’ Is Now The Show We Always Wanted To Do
    by Matt Webb Mitovich
    Oct 4th, 2010 | 11:08 AM

Fox’s ‘Lie To Me’ kicks off its third season this Monday at 9/8c, and to hear series lead Tim Roth tell it, the crafty drama is now fulfilling its potential. What’s on the horizon for the coming episodes? More craftiness, more types of cases, and more women for Cal (if only to agitate Foster). Roth shared a look at the third cycle.

The Season 3 premiere concerns Cal’s involvement in a bank robbery, delivering a really neat twist on the age-old heist scenario. You must love how the writers come up with such fresh things.
    These guys are great. The guys who wrote that one (Alexander Carey and David Graziano) are the showrunners now, and Daniel Sackheim directed it. They come up with some really good stuff. It just gets better and better and better.

Some changes are afoot, including the exit of Mekhi Phifer’s FBI Agent Ben Reynolds – though I understand that move is designed to open up the storylines.
    The issue with that was not Mekhi at all but the fact that Lightman can get through all these doors with the FBI, and that takes a lot of the craftiness and mischief away from the character. If he doesn’t have a guy like [Ben], what’s he going to do? Now his connection to the law is a crooked cop (played by Monique Curren) who showed up at the end of last season. You’ll be seeing a lot more of her.

And Shoshanna Stern (’Jericho’), she’s playing a grad student helping Cal with his book?
    She’s hilarious. We might get into trouble, some of the stuff we have together. It’s very funny.

Since Shoshanna is deaf, might her character, Sarah, be extra-perceptive about things, as Cal is?
    Yeah, she’s deaf – deaf as a post – so she sees a lot. We have a lot of really good back and forth. . It takes on the fact of deafness in a different way. [Laughs] I mean, when we started doing it, she was just crying with laughter.

Will we get more Lightman backstory?
    Yeah, we will. We’re going to sort of break open the relationship with Foster, look into the relationship he has with his daughter, and look at the relationships he has with other women. The horizons are broadening and the writing is very tight. It’s the show we were aiming at and now we finally get to do. Hopefully the audience will get a kick out of it.

All these women – Tricia Helfer (’Battlestar Galactica’) included – coming Cal’s way: Was that the result of a note from you, the actor?
    Yeah, I said I want woman jumping at me from left and right. [Laughs] No, it’s a thing that the writers decided to do. We touched on it a bit in Season 2, how he is with women – and how Foster (played by Kelli Williams) reacts to other women being around him, so there’s a lot to play there. And we want to push it further in this season.

Didn’t Cal once tell Foster he wants her “in the worst possible way”?
    Yes, I do believe so! I remember that. And he does – in the worst possible way. Their relationship, we delve into that. Episode 6 is a really good Foster episode; so is 7, actually.

I have to say, for some reason you’re not an actor I expected to see on Twitter.
    When we did the first episode of Season 2, [guest star] Erika Christensen was tweeting between takes and stuff. I was like, “What is that?” She taught me all about it; I always come late to these things. So when we were having a meeting this summer about how we get the show out there, I said to Joe Earley – this wunderkind PR guy over at Fox – “What if you give me a phone an I do that Twitter thing?” So I send pictures of the crew and actors working, behind-the-scenes stuff… I quite enjoy doing it. I’m nowhere up there with Perez Hilton or Lady Gaga, but I am going after their title.

Before we go, some reader questions: The ninja on the back of Cal’s phone, was that your idea?
    Yes, it was. I always put a sticker on the back of my [own] phone, so if I leave it somewhere on set people know it’s mine. I always have a dummy sticker handy, so I put one on the back of my [prop] phone, a ninja. [Laughs] I love that people pick up on that!

Another reader wants to know if your real-life cat will ever make it into a prop photo.
    Sid Vicious is my cat, a stray that we took in. Yeah, he’s still floating around. I’ve got two of my dogs in [photos in Cal's] office, and my new French bulldog is in his house. I’ll put Sid in the house somewhere they can spot it.

Lastly, a reader wants to know, “When will you come to Malaysia?”
    I’m hoping next Wednesday. About 4 in the afternoon.

Source

CITAZIONE
    Advance Review: LIE TO ME season 3, episode 1 “In The Red”
    Episode: Season 3, episode 1
    Aired; Monday October 4, 2010

Cal Lightman (Tim Roth) is back, and stronger than ever, in “In the Red,” when he tries to prevent a bank robbery. He was left destabilized in last season’s finale, when Agent Reynolds (Mekhi Phifer) was shot, putting an end to the collaboration between the FBI and The Lightman Group. But it seems that Cal is back to his old self in the wake of that disaster, and he is determined to do things his way from now on.

Apparently, Cal made a deal a couple of years ago with his publisher Meredith Spencer (Linda Purl) to write a book about his activities with The Lightman Group. The deadline is coming up. The problem is, Cal prefers doing things at his own pace. He is already agitated. So when he goes to the bank to check whether his assets are frozen, he can’t help but notice everyone around him and amongst them he eventually deduces from Mike Salinger’s (Shawn Doyle) behavior that he is getting ready for his next coup. This moment in the bank is classic Cal Lightman and sets the tone for the new season.

In order to get the details on the situation and be prepared for the setup, Cal requests his team to do the leg work, but he’s the only one on the field dealing with the robbers. He’s the one questioning the bank manager because he senses something is amiss, and he’s conducting the interrogation of the bank guard. All of this is to show that he’s regaining control.

Cal: “I served my ties with the FBI. I’m no one’s lap dog.”

But changes are also happening within The Lightman Group. Elie (Brendan Hines) is now more involved in handling some of Cal’s assignments. This doesn’t sit well with Ria (Monica Raymund) since she’s a natural like Cal. I’m curious to see whether the tension between these two leads will resolve, as they are both great at their jobs for different reasons. They already slept together, so what’s next?

Also, what concerns me the most about the relationship dynamics within The Lightman Group is the change in Cal’s partnership with Gillian (Kelli Williams). She intervenes in his business and he’s displeased by this.

Cal: “The Lightman Group was built on my sweat. I don’t see anyone’s name on the front door, nor on the book jacket for that matter.”

Gillian: “The one you haven’t written yet?”

Cal: “You mess with my finances again, you and I are through. Now you are the language expert, you tell me. Do I mean that?”

Now that Cal is back in charge, he has control over his team, his partner, and his new hired ‘help.’ I wonder where this newfound energy will take him this season. I think the absence of his daughter Emily (Hayley McFarland) in this episode is to purposely avoid any diversion for him. He’s usually biased and emotional around her, and that’s clearly not what he needs right now.

Catch new episodes of Lie To Me on FOX Mondays at 9PM ET/PT. For more information, visit www.fox.com/lietome/.

All photos courtesy of Isabella Vosmikova © Fox Broadcasting Co.

Check out our Q&A with Tim Roth for the new season here on series.nu later this week!

Source
    Web

Group
    founder

Status
    Fox Interviews with Lie to Me’s Tim Roth and Kelli Williams, 10/4/10 Here
    Web

Group
    founder

Status
    Lie to Me 3x02 HD Preview

Web

Group
    founder

Status
    CITAZIONE
    Latest from Fancast - Various Shows - 5th October 2010
    Labels: Dark Blue, Grey's Anatomy, Lie To Me, NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, No Ordinary Family, Parenthood, Psych, Royal Pains, Smallville, The Big Bang Theory, The Event, The Good Wife

How about, for a change, some scoop on ‘Grey’s Anatomy’s Derek? Remember him? – Lainie
    Remember him, sure. But do we really know him? This Thursday’s episode, in which ‘Private Practice’s Amelia Shepherd drops in on her estranged brother, aims to change that some. Following a welcome that “is not necessarily warm and fuzzy,” Caterina Scorsone (Amelia) says, “We really get to find out what Derek went through, what he witnessed, when our father was killed. That sheds light on how he relates to his family – and how he actually views the relationship between himself and Amelia.”

Is Michael Nouri’s return to ‘NCIS’ as Eli David connected to the November sweeps Ziva storyline? – Lyss
    “Yes, it is,” series boss Shane Brennan tells the Big Tease. “But be prepared for a double episode that takes one of our characters into a dark and dangerous past.” And which character might that be? Let Rocky Carroll tell you: “[Leon Vance and Eli David] have a past, and we’re going to delve into that. We start to unveil and peel back more about the Vance character” – including, perhaps, a bit on the infamous shredded document.

Regarding Eliza Dushku’s appearance on ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Doesn’t the whole set-up – gal shows up to interview main characters – sound a lot like a clip-show to you? Especially with Kaley Cuoco in the hospital? – Kajo
    We so share a brain! I had the same thought as I wrote up the news of Dushku’s drop-by, also factoring in Kaley’s broken leg. BUT… I am most happy to report that Cuoco will be back at work in time for Dushku’s turn as an FBI agent, so the episode won’t stalling sans Penny.

I’m so glad ‘Big Bang Theory’ survived its move to Thursdays – though I never had any doubt. Any scoop to celebrate? – Dionne
    Guess who’s coming to visit? Koothrapali’s cute sister. Oh calm down, geek boys – she’s betrothed to someone back in India. And yet that doesn’t keep one of the fellas from hooking up with her. Guesses?

When will my favorite ‘Parenthood’ character, Amber (Mae Whitman), receive a story line? All that she’s done so far is lose her shoes, cook for the family party, and do crosswords with her grandma. – Andrew
    “Amber has some great stories coming up,” promises exec producer Jason Katims. For example, Amber’s friend Kelsey, whom we just met, “will be challenging her in ways she never expected. ” Meaning, that when Kelsey starts dating bad boys and getting wild at parties, “Amber’s going to get to see what it’s like dealing with a rebellious teenager.” And that, English class, is what we call irony.

‘Psych’ breaks make me sad. Any news to tide me over? – Ellie
    Here’s a little casting scoop: ‘SNL alum Nora Dunn is set to guest star in an upcoming episode as a Santa Barbara fairgrounds manager who ends up helping Shawn and Gus solve a years-old murder. Also appearing in the episode is Jerry Shea as the boys’ assistant, Ken. ‘Psych’ returns with new episodes on Wednesday, November 10, at 10/9c.

Care to give us any scoop on the second episode of ‘The Good Wife’? – shinygilmore via Twitter
    Alicia gets stung, badly, by a cell phone again…. Both Amber and Becca resurface, with varying degrees of impact on Peter’s political campaign… and Diane recruits Kalinda to dig up dirt on a suspicious relationship.

Any scoop on ‘No Ordinary Family’? – Zach
    As hinted in the series premiere, the Powells are not the only folks out there with extraordinary abilities. For example, an upcoming episode will introduce them to a fella who tends to get really fired up, if you catch my drift. As a result, he’s got a bit of an arson problem.

Tell me something new on ‘Lie To Me’s Cal/Gillian! – B_Amandine via Twitter
    Addressing the pleas of scores of Cal/Gillian ’shippers, Tim Roth assured me, “There’s some good stuff coming up between me and Kelli [Williams] – stuff of every kind. Not just the nice stuff, because we can get very confrontational as well. We’re mixing it up, and I think the audience will get a big kick out of that.”

I do think ‘Royal Pains’ Paige and Evan are adorable (and I’m really glad she’s coming back in the winter), but I have to say MY favorite ship on that show would be Divya and Evan – and this season has been lacking their snarky banter. Tell me the two of them will have lots of good scenes in the winter episodes. – Anne
    I brought your query to the producers and was assured that there are “some good Evan/Divya moments ” when Season 2 resumes in January. Specifically, look forward to the fourth episode, when we learn about one of Evan’s biggest fears.

Is there any hope that TNT will renew ‘Dark Blue’ for Season 3? A friend of mine got me to watch the pilot two weeks ago, and I devoured both seasons. – Cris
    Hope? Sure. An announcement yet? Nope.

Why is Peter Cambor not listed as series regular on ‘NCIS: Los Angeles’ anymore? Is he leaving the show? I like Nate and would hate to see him go. – Paula
    Cambor, who returned briefly in last week’s episode, told TVGuide.com, “I don’t think this is the last you’ll see of Nate…. It’s left open-ended for some reason, and that adds to the mystery.”

‘Smallville’ scoop? Pretty please, with sugar on top? – Allie
    Here’s some stray scooplets: Justin Hartley will be directing the 20th episode of this, the final season; the big Clois moment at the end of Episode 200 (airing Oct. 15) does in fact take place in the present; and Bugboy (Greg Arkin) is confirmed to show up in No. 200, even though he was MIA from the official CW synopsis. “We’d be giving something away if we told you what he’s up to,” says exec producer Brian Peterson. “But he’s come back for his high school reunion, and he definitely has an agenda.”

Is ‘Smallville’s Tess now the new Chloe? – Mel
    “A little bit, yeah,” answers Cassidy Freeman. “Tess is going to try and be there for [Clark & Co.], to whatever extent they’ll let her. But the ball’s in the court right now.”

‘Lost’ will most likely continue to be the benchmark, so how does ‘The Event’ stack up thus far? Also, how many episodes remain for the glacial-but-excellent “Rubicon” conspiracy series? – Jim
    I admittedly went around calling ‘The Event’s first episode “42 minutes of sci-fi foreplay.” But I gotta tell you, the following two episodes – and especially this week’s – grabbed me hook, line and sinker. Count me in. As for ‘Rubicon,’ the season finale airs October 17 – the same night as ‘Mad Men’s season-ender.

Source
    Web

10. Sorry;

User deleted

Qualcuno può postare i sottotitoli?
    Il mio computer non mi apre l pag di quei siti -.-'

11. babbet-house

User deleted

ma se ti linkiamo la pagina del download non te la apre?
    non sappiamo postarli già scaricati :( come si fa per farteli poi prendere ?

dicci come li dobbiamo caricare per postarli XDD

12. Sorry;

User deleted

Franquille ragazze, li ho scaricati con il computer dei miei genitori!
    Grazie lo stesso^^

13. babbet-house

User deleted

figurato sorry XD in realtà non abbiamo fatto niente XD

comunque unica cosa da dire sull'episodio no 2
    1 ma chi è quella bruttona con cui sta uscendo Cal ???
    2 come osa parlare a Gillian in quel modo dentro la casa della vittima ??
    come diciamo qui " cala da sta cerecia " : :ROTFL: : : :ROTFL: :

14. Sorry;

User deleted

Si, infatti.
    Si è comportato da stronzo con Gillian U.U

Group
    founder

Status
    LIE TO ME - NEW Promo from MON 10/11!

Web

417 replies since 25/4/2010, 20:09   6817 views